Starting November 11th 2014, the Colorado Department of Transportation will begin a ramp metering project at various locations throughout the Denver metro area.
The fallowing 10 Ramp locations are part of this project.
- Eastbound C470 at Sante Fe Dr. (US85)
- Northbound I-25 at Castle Pines Pkwy. (2 ramps)
- Southbound I-25 at Castle Pines Pkwy.
- Northbound I-25 at Thorton Pkwy.
- Southbound I-25 at 136th Ave.
- Southbound I-25 at 144th Ave.
- Westbound I-70 at Kipling Pkwy.
- Eastbound I-70 at Denver West Blvd.
- Westbound I-70 at Denver West Blvd.
Ramp construction activity will occur between 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. No mainline highway lane closures are anticipated. The project will require shoulder or single-lane closures on ramps only. Minor delays are expected on the ramps.
This project is anticipated to be complete in the winter of 2015.
For more information about this project please visit